Breaf Introduction: Chlorothalonil is a non - inhaled fungicide, It can interact. with the 3-phosphoglyceraldehyde dehydrogenase in fungal cells, and combine with the cysteine protein in the enzyme body, destroy the activity of the enzyme, and destroy the metabolism of fungal cells and lose vitality.
Mode of ActionNon-systemic, broad-spectrum, foliar action with some protectant properties. Acts by preventing spore germination and zoospore motility. Multi-site activity.
Chlorothalonil is a non - inhaled fungicide, It can interact. with the 3-phosphoglyceraldehyde dehydrogenase in fungal cells, and combine with the cysteine protein in the enzyme body, destroy the activity of the enzyme, and destroy the metabolism of fungal cells and lose vitality.
1.Control of many fungal diseases in a wide range of crops, including pome fruit, stone fruit,
citrus fruit, bush and cane fruit, cranberries, strawberries, pawpaws, bananas, mangoes,
coconut palms, oil palms, rubber, pepper, vines, hops, vegetables, cucurbits, tobacco,
coffee, tea, rice, soya beans, peanuts, potatoes, sugar beet, cotton, maize, ornamentals,
mushrooms, and turf.
2.Application rates for food crops are 1-2.5 kg/ha.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from fire and heat, out of reach of children, and lock. It is strictly prohibited to store and transport with food, seeds and fodder. Transportation should be moisture-proof, sunscreen, gently take, with a special vehicle transportation.
Beans (Broad and Faba)
Chocolate Spot, Rust
Apply at first sign of disease.
Repeat in 7-14 day intervals as required.
User higher rates when infestation is high and crop is dense.
Early Blight, Target Spot,Late Blight, Irish Blight
Can be used on crop until 14 days prior to desiccation.
Downey Mildew, Bunch Rot
Bunch Rot: apply at early full bloom, 2 weeks later, at veraison and 2 weeks prior to harvest.
If Black Spot has been present within previous 3 years, apply at budburst and 2 weeks later. If wet/humid conditions persist, apply again.
Apply on a 7 to 14 day schedule.
Apply rates towards the higher end of the recommended range at 7-day intervals when disease pressure is high. Commence spray program early, at first true leaf and before vining or flowering.
1. Do not mix this product with spray adjuvants.
2. Stone Fruit (not cherries): Do not tank mix with EC formulations when application is after shuck fall. Do not apply more than 3.2L/ha of this product per season.
3. Chlorothalonil is dangerous to fish.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
• Move person to fresh air. • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, the n give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth, if possible. • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Advice to physician
Persons suffering with temporary allergic skin reactions may respond to treatment with oral antihistamines and topical or oral steroids.
A: Quality priority. Our factory has passed the authentication of ISO9001:2000 and GMP accreditation.We have First-class quality products and strict pre-shipment inspection. You can send samples for testing, and we welcome you to check the inspection before shipment.
2. Q: Can i get some samples?Publisher2022-03-07T08:53:11+00:00
A: free samples is available,but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be returned to you or deduct from your order in the future.1-10 kgs can be sent by FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT by Door-to-Door way.
3. Q: Which kind of payment terms do you accept?Publisher2022-03-07T08:53:29+00:00