Agricultural chemical Chlorpyrifos 480g/l EC insectide for cotton and rice
Product Name:Chlorpyrifos 480g/l EC
HS Code3808911290-retail insecticide
Mode of ActionChlorpyrifos is a broad-spectrum insecticide which kills insects upon contact by affecting the normal function of the nervous system. Chlorpyrifos affects the nervous system by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter.
Chlorpyrifos is a commonly used insecticide. Compared with conventional pesticides, it has low toxicity and is relatively safe. So what are the specific effects of chlorpyrifos? What is the correct way to use chlorpyrifos?
Let’s take a look at the specific effect of poison maidservant first. 1. It has the triple effects of gastric toxicity, palpation and fumigation. It has good control effect on various chewing and stinging mouthparts pests (such as radish xylostella, cotton bollworm, aphid and rice planthopper) on rice, wheat, cotton, fruit trees, vegetables and tea trees. It is suitable to be applied in the early or full growth stage of larvae. 2. Mixed with good compatibility, can be mixed with a variety of insecticides and synergistic effect is obvious (such as chlorpyrifos and triazophos mixed). 3. Compared with conventional pesticides, low toxicity, safe to natural enemies, is the first choice to replace highly toxic organophosphorus pesticides (such as 1605, methamidophos, omethoate, etc.). 4. Wide insecticidal spectrum, easy to combine with organic matter in soil, effective to underground pests, lasting for more than 30 days. 5. No internal suction effect ensures the safety of agricultural products and consumers, and is suitable for the production of pollution-free high-quality agricultural products.
The use of chlorpyrifos can be divided into the following three situations in terms of physical operation:
Spray. Spray with 48% chlorpyrifos EC diluted in water. ①Use 800-1000 times of liquid to control the larvae of Liriomyza sativa, tomato spotted leafminer, pea leafminer and vegetable leafminer. ②Use 1000 times of liquid to control cabbage caterpillars, Spodoptera litura larvae, lamp moth larvae, melon silk borer and other larvae and aquatic vegetable borers. ③ Use 1500 times liquid to control the pupated larvae of Liriomyza sinensis on the ground, and the larvae of Solanum molybdenum.
2, irrigation roots. Diluted with 48% chlorpyrifos EC in water and then irrigated the roots. ①In the early stage of leek maggot spawning, use 2000 times of liquid light to control leek maggot, 500 liters of liquid medicine per mu. ②In early and mid-April, when garlic is irrigated with the first or second water, use 250-375 ml of EC per acre, and spray with water to prevent and control root maggots. ③ Use 2000 times of liquid to water the roots of plants to prevent and control earthworm damage, 250-300 liters of liquid per acre.
Soil treatment. Use 2-4 kilograms of 3% chlorpyrifos granules per acre, and apply furrow, hole or broadcast application before sowing or before planting to control leek maggots, grubs, cutworms, etc.
Store in its original container in isolated, dry, cool and wellventilated area. Avoid cross contamination with other pesticides and fertilisers. Keep under lock and key out of reach of unauthorised persons, children and animals. Store away form incompatible substances. Not to be stored next to foodstuffs and water supplies. Local regulations should be complied with.
Technical requirements for use:
- This product should be applied from the hatching period of the pest eggs to the period when the young larvae are bored. Pay attention to the spraying evenly. Depending on the occurrence of the insects, it should be applied every 10 days or so.
- This product is sensitive to melons, lettuce seedlings and tobacco. When spraying, the liquid should be avoided from drifting to the above crops to prevent phytotoxicity.
- Do not apply on windy days or if it is expected to rain within 1 hour.
- Safety interval: 21 days for cotton, up to 4 times per season; 7 days for rice, up to 2 times per season.
- Vegetables are prohibited.
- Warning signs should be set up after spraying, and people and animals are allowed to enter after 24 hours.
1. This product is an organophosphorus insecticide. It is recommended that pesticides with different mechanisms of action be rotated.
- This product is toxic to bees, fish and other aquatic organisms, silkworm, during the application should avoid the influence on the surrounding bees, nectar source crops flowering, silkworm and mulberry garden near the forbidden. Keep away from aquaculture areas and do not clean application devices in water bodies such as rivers and ponds.
- This product can not be mixed with alkaline pesticides and other substances.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves when using the product to avoid inhaling the liquid. Do not eat or drink during application. Wash hands and face promptly after application. Used containers should be disposed of properly and should not be used for other purposes or thrown away.
- Avoid exposure to pregnant and lactating women.
Advice to physician
Atropine must be administrated as early as possible and could save lives, if given in time and in an adequate dosage. Patients with organophosphate poisoning require amounts of atropine far in excess of doses usually employed in medical practice. The therapeutic objective is to achieve atropinisation, as evidenced by dilation of the pupils, drying secretion, pulse rate of over 120 per minute, and flushing skin. To prevent gastrointestinal absorption in unconscious who have swallowed this product, perform stomach lavage using bicarbonate solution and activated charcoal. In less severe cases begin with 2 mg atropine intravenously for adults or 0.05 mg atropine/kg body weight intravenously for children under 12 years of age and repeat administration of the drug at 15 to 30 minute intervals.
A: Quality priority. Our factory has passed the authentication of ISO9001:2000 and GMP accreditation.We have First-class quality products and strict pre-shipment inspection. You can send samples for testing, and we welcome you to check the inspection before shipment.
A: free samples is available,but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be returned to you or deduct from your order in the future.1-10 kgs can be sent by FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT by Door-to-Door way.
A: For small order, pay by T/T,Western Union or Paypal. For normal order, pay by T/T to our company account.
A:GLP registration documents support. We will support you to register, and provide all the required documents for you.
A: Yes, we could print customer logo to all the parts of packages.
A: We supply goods according to the date of delivery on time,7-10 days for samples; 30-40 days for batch goods.